Thursday, June 28, 2007

Herzlichen Glueckwunsch zum Geburtstag!

Go me, its my birthday!

I turn 27 today. Also came down with tonsilitis this week, horse piddle!

Fueled like a jet engine on grape juice, I somehow managed to wrap up 4 projects this week. Work a little, sleep a lot.



Feeling old, but not blue because Ray took me to breakfast at our favorite place and professed his love all over again. Such a romantic guy, he always has me on my toes. I never know what to expect out of his mouth, his mind sort of a mix between a big kid & an donut-fanatic. He makes life full of wonderful surprises.



Thanks for the great birthday wishes from everyone, here's to many more years of fun!Cheerio!

Here's a photo from last year, oh the days of 26.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh happy day to you !!!!! i hope ypu had a wonderful day with many more to come
xoxoxoxoxoox
sandy

April Greer Photography said...

thanks auntie sandy! I love you! i miss you SO much!

Colleen, Seattle area Photographer said...

Happy Birthday April! 27, just a pup!

Wesa said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! 27 is the age to be!

Anonymous said...

Happy--happy--happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!

Davina said...

Happy Birthday, April!!