Saturday, June 16, 2007

Natasha + Jon 06.16.07




I KNEW they would go out with a bang!!! Jon & Natasha rocked it out at the Sorrento Hotel today downtown Seattle. WOW!

Check out Tasha's getting ready's ....



She was allll about the 'april-ized' photo shoot...loves her photo taken in my special way!


As a big fan of my blog (I'm flattered!) here's your post honey!! Cheers! You're beautiful!!


She also had gorgeous sparkly heels!


Jon & Natasha smiled their way through the day and danced through the night! AWESOME wedding! How in the world did we get blessed with so many nice brides & grooms?! And SO easy-going!


I just adore Natasha, a heart of gold and a smile that could melt, well, its probably the source of global warming. She's a doll, I liked her the instant we met! Jon, he's pretty low-key for being such a handsome guy. They're perfect for each other, not to mention easy on the eyes....I wish them oodles and oodles of happiness!


Thanks Jon & Tasha, its a blessing to have lovely couples like yourself!


Group pictures are some of my top favorites to shoot at weddings. I love for the bride & groom to remember who was present (instead of a million invidivual shots, its the same amount of work gathering the masses). Group shots are silly, funny, and it gets people close together, no-matter the size, group shots are essential!



Lucien Knuteson assisted me today, it was such a hectic week of coordination, but felt like cream cheese today. Also, I'm convinced he's part Jungle Man. Look at this guy! Perched on a concrete wall for the right shot! He's a fantastic commercial shooter with lots of wedding experience. This is his second year assisting me. He was fantastic!




And last, but not least, I'm soooo sorry about the cake!



People, brides, blog-readers: Just a quick note: Natasha gets the Bride of the Year. I don't know that anyone who can top her story at the moment. Tasha's awarded this prestigious honor because...she did not freak out about her wedding cake.


Let me tell you about her cake, alrighty. As you see featured above, her cake was BRIGHT BLUE. It was beautiful! It was blue, very blue through and through. AND, it was supposed to be Ivory. Let's think about this: Blue, Ivory. Blue, Ivory. HUGE difference! Her cake was supposed to be 100% IVORY instead of sky blue?

The cake lady, who shall remain nameless, downplayed the color being a small mistake, but no one was convinced. Clearly a big deal. Bless Tasha's heart she did not, in fact, freak out. She laughed about it (a little bit later) and said it would be her "something blue." Isn't she wonderful? THAT is a champion bride in my opinion. Nothing & no one can ruin her wedding celebration. Even Jon laughed about it. What an awesome couple. Nothing could keep her down!!


For everyone else out there, let's be sure to check ONE more time with those cake people on the color schemes....


Here's the last photo of the day: check out the view from their Penthouse suite! Groovy baby. Last phrase of the day: Jon & Tasha, have a blast in Hawaii!!!

No comments: