Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Prego Session with Crystal + Joey


I feel very fortunate to have photographed Crstyal & Joey's wedding last year, even more so now that they're having a baby girl! Its the best part of having good relationships with brides & grooms from previous years. Watch the bellies grow! I'm convinced 2007 is the year of the baby! Pratically everyone I know is either having a baby or has just given birth. Something in the water. All the more reason to drink tequila.

Did I mention, they're having a GIRL! Her name will be Cali Rayne Jordan.
I also noticed that they're still SO happy & SO very much in love. Joey constantly shows Crystal his affection, very cute after all this time (chuckle, chuckle).
There seems to an undercurrent of humor to whatever personal work I shoot. Not sure if the humor shines through because people make me happy when I take their picture, or if I make them happy by taking their picture. OR perhaps I can't run from my love for slapstick comedy. What can I say, I lived in Germany just a little too long....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love it! I can't wait to see you guys! Maybe you can deliver your baby...hmmm lets see....I know August 19th!!!! I think this would be a great day!!!
Joey and Crystal are so happy. Love you both!
April your pictures are wonderful, I cannot wait to see you...only 52 more days!

Wesa said...

Hahahahaahah! That's so adorable.

April Greer Photography said...

Here's a quote from Crystal about being pregnant and slightly forgetful: " full uterus, empty head."

BLAAA!