Monday, June 04, 2007

She's got LEGS.


Yvonne + Mark



Anyone out there need a leg model? I know one with lots of potential... These two were hot to trot! In addition to the amazing package that Yvonne balances so well, she has ammmmmazing legs! Together: M + Y rocked it for me today. I think all four of us perched on a tidal wave of awesome creativity....between their ideas and our ideas, it meshed like peanut butter & jelly! I'm so happy we work with cool people!






With their great outfits (costumes as Ray calls them) and my big man at my side it was PERFECT! I am luvin this e-session!




Yvonne said she had a 'vision' for her engagement pics, splashing around in the water was the main course. It was top priority and hopefully we scored that picture for her...



Yvonne also holds the record # of outfit changes at an e-session. She's totally fashion savvy, decked in bling from head to toe, she was all that and a bag of chips. Mark has had an amazing weight loss story, too, down 25 lbs. since late last year, it was just what I needed to hear to stay pepped about running like a gerbil in circles at the track! He had this dream photo (shown below), I'm not sure where this idea came from, but I'm lovin' it! He's too cool.


If at any time you wish to see the photos a little larger than featured, just click on them one by one and a new window will pop up where you can see the photos much, much bigger!



Needless to say, I'm so stoked about their wedding! So cool to be a wedding photographer!

Someone suggested my style is like urban romance photography. I'm not much for labels, but what do you think?

No comments: