Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Boudoir Shoot

I wish that this were not a PG-rated Blog because I'd LOVE to post the latest photo shoot! This is an awesome wedding present, ladies you know you've always wanted to do one! So what are you waiting for?

Boudoir shoots are available, if you'd like to come by for a viewing of the portfolio its a female only viewing. We don't "email" samples either, client discretion comes first! Also, lots of people read my blog at the office, heaven forbid the BIG boss should walk by to witness a non-work related image on someone's computer screen! I'm keeping it clean here for everyone but you know I'd love to share them if it were possible. The images are so beautiful and incredibly sensual. A woman's curves are meant to be appreciated.

Latest update is that we're headed to San Diego tomorrow for a wedding in La Jolla with Raymond + Jenna! I'm stoked to meet them and dig my heels in at their wedding. We've got a few new ideas up our sleeves for this wedding, very excited to share those, too! You can expect a sneak peek Saturday. Otherwise we're going to duck out for the next few days and have some 'us' time over the weekend! I haven't seen Ray in what feels like forever.

Adios!

No comments: