Wednesday, June 06, 2007

GROGGY

from dictionary.com GROGGY ADJ: dazed and weakened, as from lack of sleep: Late nights always make me groggy the next morning.

Sleepy behaviors: I walked in circles around the apartment with my bathrobe & UGGs on. Went in and out of the bathroom, opened medicine cabinet. Straightened dining room chairs. Opened the fridge door, grabbed a slice of cheese. Sifted the cabinets & pantry and put 6 almonds in my pocket. Moseyed back into the office only to wonder what I was supposed to be doing in the first place. Oh yeah, I'm looking for my phone. ??

Even better, with my calendar opened to June, staring right at Jessica Woodells engagement session date, I emailed a panicked message to ask when & where to shoot her e-session next week. She promptly and politely sent me a big DUH message. Its next week of course! How did I miss it? I'm looking DIRECTLY at it!

After the Portland shoot Monday, 6 hours in the car, 1000 meter sprints and 4am start yesterday this girl is grogged out. Nap time!

No comments: