Monday, June 25, 2007

A NEW Look?

WOW! If I can dig up my camera in the suitcase, you'll have the chance to check out our 2 days' worth of R&R from San Diego. Highlights: Shamu show, fireworks, Ray's favorite cake place & the beach!

San Diego is OFF the hook!!! Lots to do & see! Ray is in the Coast Guard Reserves as some of you may know. At both Sea World AND the San Diego Zoo his entry cost nothing (normally $80+ in entry fee). I was so impressed with their acts of kindess towards the military. These deployments are incredibly tough on families, and in fact, my brother is headed to Iraq again next year. A close friend's tour of Iraq was recently extended several months. Just when he thought the ride was almost over! Poor guy. I hope things get alot better soon.

Overall, two thumbs up for San Diego! Very, very nice place. I would like to return very soon. For a very long time.

Today, I feel like I've caught a bug. I'm going down for the count. Seriously, I have swollen throat glands, itchy eyes and sunburn isn't helping! I REALLY don't have time to be sick right now. We're booked solid until mid-July. This is NOT cool. I'm headed to bed right after this.

Finally, the MAIN topic of the day: I've been hunting for a new look. Its SO obvious isn't it?

Clients deserve it and I'm ready for a big change! I was so jazzed to walk away from the Susan Stripling workshop in April, with several weddings & photo shoots lined up to excercise the learned techniques.

With all this excitement its time for a facelift. Now where do I start? My blog? Website? Logo? Do I just need a complete studio overhaul? I'm anxious to start. Where should we begin? Leave your comments below, I'd love to read your opinions!

1 comment:

Wesa said...

You could move your blog to your site by installing WordPress into a new directly, say http://aprilgreer.com/blog. I find WordPress to be more versatile.