Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Trash The Dress


Photo by: The Wiebners

Photo by: the Wiebners

John Michael Cooper of AltF photography was recently featured in the New York Times along with Susan Stripling, The Wiebners and a few other amazing photographers. The topic is really hot. Had to share!


I'm so crazy about the breakthroughs in wedding photography. You can't believe how happy I am about a new niche of wedding artistry. This is not your mom's wedding photography. Do away with standing in a line, flowers at the hip, frozen smiles with everyone's head cocked towards the middle. Boldly, photographers shredded the norms with Trash the Dress sessions started by JMC. Not so much trashing as it is just getting a little 'dirty.' In fact, there's a website devoted to it: www.trashthedress.com

Check out the articles & photos from Sunday's New York Times HERE!
Also, see the photos listed under Multimedia on the lefthand side

For anyone interested, I'm hosting a ENORMOUSLY discounted day of Trash The Dress sessions. I want everyone (client or not) to be in on this excitement! That includes guys too. We can do "Trash the Tuxedo" to make sure you don't feel left out.

Dates to be announced!! If you're interested in setting up an appointment, email me!
april@aprilgreer.com

1 comment:

Wesa said...

Ahhh, I already donated my dress to charity! That would have been fun.