Sunday, March 18, 2007

A stroll in the park

Dash Point= Federal Way
We chilled out today with a Sunday stroll on this heavenly afternoon at Dash Point~ Cute little park filled with families, doggies, and lots of munchkins. We walked along the beach chatting about our trip to Puerto Rico in a few weeks. It was all good and well until a sonic BOOM exploded in the middle of the lake. Ray's Coast Guard intuition leads him to believe it was a dynamite stick tossed off the back of a boat. When it exploded in the water, it created a huge mushroom cloud of smoke!! I think most dogs wee-wee'ed on themselves, the explosion scared the pants of everyone and everything nearby! Eventually the Fire Dept. and cops came down to investigate the BOOM, but by then, the boat had sped off. Tricksters!!!
we still have not set a date for the wedding...

i don't know these people.
It was SO lovely outside today!! Another reason we went outside is because I recently discovered that psoriasis spread to my face, what the hell?! I had a dull spot on my face that kept flaking and molting like a lizard, after about 2 weeks of not healing we realized its my psoriasis. boo hoo. First it was my elbows. then my knees. now its my face! Must be old age. Is it okay to shoot weddings with a bag over my head? Sunlight always helps my elbows but its been kinda cloudy lately no chance for sun:-( Not only is it painful, but its ugly and doesn't cover up well... can anyone recommend a good cream?
Time to pack my bags for CA, Greg Sweney invited me to accompany him to a shoot in Valencia on Tues/Wed, but before that I'm meeting up with Chris for a day at the hospital Monday! (To shoot pictures of course..) these are the two youngest, photo-knowing, nicest, smartest, funniest, and most talented photographers in Seattle. There ya go guys, like my plug? :=D *wink*wink*

No comments: