Sunday, March 25, 2007

Kirsten + Patrick 03.24.07

Kirsten & Patrick married at the Ruins, 570 Roy in Seattle. A beautiful member's only Supper Club, Solomon Events covered the event (Thanks Lisa, Meg & Ashley!), Rented Elegance decorated with fabulous design, the flowers were off the hook it overwhelmed my senses!
Thank you Stephanie Cristalli!!! I requested to work for her several weeks ago and she agreed, a HUGE honor! I was on the edge of my seat to learn who she is behind the camera and how she facilitates her "cristalli" style weddings. I was floored by her low-key presence, knack for making things work in any lighting situation, above all she was such a hoot! Such a happy go-lucky chick, you'd almost mistake her for a guest, oh yeah, except for those 3 cameras and 2 Q-packs she carries. The bride & grooms families had Norwegian, Swedish and Danish roots. a little goofiness here and there...
I worked with Stephanie Cristalli. THE Cristalli!!! We used a few new lighting techniques suited for large crowds and dark rooms, great results!

This last one is by Stephanie, she said her style is simple beauty... here you are!

No comments: