Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hump Day- its almost the weekend!

Worked part of the day with Dustin K. He's new to modeling, but makes up for lost time!I take pride in him because I "discovered" him on Capitol Hill a few months ago! Ha!!! Dustin is one of Motofish's favorite talent, I'm usually assisting when I meet up with Dustin, but today I actually photographed him.
He's a bag of fun, easy to work with, directs his own posing routine, positive attitude, and he loves all the TV shows that I love!!! America's Next Top Model (ANTM), Workout with Jackie W, loves JT (coming to the Tacoma Dome in September)
Dustin is going places.

Today went by in a FLASH! Phone calls galore, tons of email, and work, work work all the while!!! It was almost too much for a hump day! So much in common-its back to the PC until midnight for me, again!

1 comment:

Photo Elan said...

Hey, way to go! This looks very cool and tight. Also, the shots of you in your grandma's slide show are a hoot:)
Brian