Thursday, March 01, 2007

Save the Date Cards



With many acronyms in the photography & wedding industry, I thought I'd flex my brain muscle here...

RAW (really annoying workflow)
JPEG (just pray exposure is good) i made this one up myself.
FongDong (Gary Fong's lightsphere)
MOB (mother of the bride)
FI (fiance)
Groom ( groom)
MOG (mother of the groom)
STD (save the date) as in date of the wedding
4tgr4 (photographer)

Also, I received TWO (only two?) STD cards in the mail.

Remember STD stands for SAVE THE DATE! Not the other thing.

I thought I'd scan the STD cards to share. Keep sending! I love mail (bills excluded) and feel like more of a guest than a photographer when brides send invitations and STD cards to my mailing address. I've only ever been invited to a single wedding! At least when brides keep me in the loop, it brings warm fuzzies and I imagine myself as a priviledged guest sitting in the front row, wearing my favorite sun hat....

I'm playing catch up today with the blog videos. Sir Chris Cumming was very adamant about reminding me that I FORGOT to post the RV video from last week! Posted, two of them! So, there. Volume I and the Sequel! :-D

That's all for today! Keep it real and drive safely! The cops are all over the roads today, just everywhere, getting that March 1st quota!

No comments: