Monday, March 26, 2007

Blue Skies

I ventured over to Aurora Ave. to scout locations for Motofish today. After cruising the boulevard for a bit, I spotted a groovy motel on the highway corner. Took a peek through the window of this motel and snapped a few shots with the owner's consent. You really don't want to see THOSE pics because frankly, they give me the willies!!! To think I was even near this place for more than a fleeting moment!!!

My adrenal system went haywire just stepping out of the car! In fact, my fight or flight response kicked in right away, too. I guess that's a sign of intuition, eh?

The Bridge motel was, to put it nicely, a very dated and non-color-coordinating place to hang your coat for the night. Perfect for what Motofish is looking for! Chris & Greg are crazy going forth with this idea, but hey, they have a vision...
I'm awarding myself 8 golden stars for mustering up the courage to carry out today's scouting assignment. April is a tiger. Also noticed these coolers piled up not too far away. Bodyparts maybe??
if you haven't seen it yet, check out their new blog! www.motofishimages.blogspot.com

No comments: