Tuesday, March 20, 2007

On business!

Here's a snapshot (taken straight from the hotel website)where I'm staying this evening. Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn across from Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, CA! Watch the rollercoasters from your hotel room!

I'm out of town until Thursday, so hopefully we won't get too behind blogging. I barely made the flight to Burbank this morning! Funny story: security checks took an eternity and I arrived at the gate roughly 14 minutes before take off!

As luck would have it, both Greg and I were seated near someone with horrible gas! Throughout the flight, the anonymous gasser released the foulness upon us over and over without warning. Even the stuardess noted the cabin funk cloud hanging over our section. The funk recycled through the cabin air supply until the plane landed. I'd like to be the first one to suggest Gas-X be freely distributed on airplanes!

So you're curious to know what are we doing down here? I'm working with Greg on his project for Precor, designers of cardio, weight, and other workout machines. Check back tomorrow for cool shots of the project!Wednesday night its back to Seattle!


No comments: