Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Animal Planet

Ray and I FINALLY made time for a little outing this holiday weekend and laughed our bums off at the Zoo. Talk about feeling like the minority. It was attack of the of the strollers at Point Defiance! All the more reason to goof off and fit in with the crowd. Ray teased this poor peacock, criticized him to no end! He kept saying stuff like "all you are is a fancy chicken!" "you're dressed up in a costume, big deal!"



Before I read the directions for the starfish tank, I poked my entire hand in the water and started petting these little critters. Apparently, the sign read "one-finger petting only!"


Ray and ET (the walrus) were caught gazing at each other.


Ray hates close ups and I had a way gross & ugly zit: here's our happy in-between pic! Its all about compromise...


And just in case you didn't see my myspace announcement, I AM attending the JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE concert Saturday! (Of course, not before enjoying Yvonne & Mark's wedding on Friday!) I'm taking my really good friend Melodie Rivera for her birthday! We met when she hired me for her August wedding in 2007- she kicked it "Hawaiian style" on Lake Union and we've been friends ever since! She's saucy, smart and she totally "gets" who I am. Nothing like have a friend understand your most jumbled ideas..Here's a little snap of us at the rollerrink.

If you've got JT tix, HOLLA!! This will be my first concert since Toad the Wet Sprocket back in 1995. WAY overdue.

No comments: