Thursday, September 27, 2007

Claire & Lloyd

Its Thursday! On my way to this morning's appointment, something in the car made my nose curl. I realized it was my own shirt!!! This nice looking pressed shirt was completely pitted out with armpit funk. I do wash my clothes regularly, but somehow this one made its way back into the closet dirty. On top of that, I was in such a flurry this morning after the shower, I forgot to put lotion and deodorant on (surprisingly I blow-dryed & styled my hair). Istopped by the camera store to drop off some equipment, lamented about my smelly shirt, no spare deo, and having a full day's work ahead....so Elle, the camera employee at the shop insisted that I borrow her shirt! She gave me the shirt off her back (she had a spare) and instead of being pitted out with "the funk" all day, I smelled like Elle 'eau de toillette'. I LOVE Glazer's camera.They have THE nicest people ever. I'll have to write a big thank you letter. What a champ.

After Glazer's pit-stop, I headed to Lloyd & Claire's place in Sammamish to shoot a comical and spunky e-session. Theo, mind you, is a puppy! Claire & Lloyd are both English and we hit it off without having previously met. Amazing how that works.


















No comments: