Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Boudoir Session

A few words about boudoir photography since appointments have shot through the roof recently....


Tips to help you feel beautiful while standing relatively nude in front of a photographer like myself:


*i'm a chick, too. we share the same body dilemmas.
*i do this professionally
*no one has to see your pictures. ever.
*there's not much i haven't seen. i lived in europe for 12 years.
*no matter what is asked of you, own it.
*trust your photographer completely.
*stop worrying. period.
*do NOT under any circumstances, arrive with bad tanlines.
*if you arrive with tanlines, we will send you to a tanning bed until baked crispy

Following this simple tips will ensure your man drops to the floor when he sees your pictures. :-)
I love every one of you who allow me to photograph you the way I see you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing work April! I'm so glad you've decided to start doing these types of sessions as well. I can't wait to do mine!!