Saturday, September 15, 2007

Holidays...

7 days of parental supervision but under MY roof this time, yesssss.... My parents are coming to visit!

Our plans are: brunch at Salty's, movies, mani-pedi's, wedding convo, mom's haircut, dancing to the oldies, grazing @ Sculpture park, Seattle Duck, Space needle, shopping, ferry rides, Leavenworth, wine tasting, B&B, drinking, merrymaking, and lots of poking fun. Anyone want to meet up for fun & drinks? My parents are party animals. They still think they're 30-something.

**note for clients** I will have my phone turned off until Monday Sept. 24th. We are due for a break (not a working break) from going non-stop in 8th gear since early March. I will have someone holding down the phone lines. If you absolutely need to reach me, send me an email and I'll do my best to get back to you.
The updated scoop:
  • Sept. 17-23 Out of Service (except for Ali & Doug's wedding Sept 22)
  • Sept 25-27 On-location shooting
  • Sept 28-29 Portland, OR
  • Oct. 1-3 Out of Service - last call for wedding album revisions....
  • Oct. 7/8 Rockin 'wedding + On-location shooting
  • Oct. 13 A big special day for E & R.
  • Oct. 15-18 Album submittals for holiday turnaround
  • Oct. 22-28 Portland workshop + groovy wedding
  • Nov. 21-26 ET Phone home
  • Dec. 17-20 On-location shooting
AUFWIEDERSEHEN!

1 comment:

Proud Mom said...

Hey, guess what, I can officially sign in!!!! Could you send me a copy of this pic! I just love it.
cheers, mom