Sunday, September 30, 2007

Post-Processing


Here's how we edit our weddings in case you were curious...you'll see this screen shot is an example of Bridge software. This handy tool allows us to breeze through thousands of images and tag them with info like delete/favorite/edit/rating. We are in the process of giving up this burden! I'm RELIEVED! Although we were only 5-10 business days behind during our busiest time, I'd like spend more time focusing on other things... Outsourcing our post-processing will free up 1/3 of our total workload! Yay!

This is a screenshot from Erin & Ryan's wedding that is receiving the finishing touches for display next week. Ernie & Ryan's wedding album pre-design is scheduled to come out Wed/Thurs of this week. I can't WAIT to share! You HAVE to check it out...it includes martini bars, hot rods, and golf carts...

2 comments:

Wesa said...

Carl and I applaud the out-sourcing. :)

April Greer Photography said...

I do too! I searched for months and finally found the right company. Phew-Lots more outsourcing to come...