Thursday, December 13, 2007

Random Thursday stuff



I hope this picture is not too hard to see- I loooove these 2 shots from Russell James, he's the director/head photographer for the show THE SHOT by VH1. Did you know the Bosnian contestant lives in Seattle and graduated from the Seattle Art Institute this year? Wild. I had no idea he lived here.

SO, what are YOU up to today? Hopefully something interesting and not the daily grind. Me? a shoot is scheduled in just a few hours. Who's it with? Hint: she's a redhead! curly hair....pretty eyes....smokin' bod......you'll just have to come back and see....

1 comment:

Wesa said...

Today is my first day of my Winter vacation. I think I'll hit the gym for a few hours, finish cleaning the apartment, read, surf the web, and make peanut sauce for dinner. Pretty low key, but in the first few days of vacation, it's the best thing I can think of.