Monday, December 10, 2007

Chandlermeister



Over the weekend I had the opporunity to rock out with my good friend Kelly Chandler and her assistant Tammy. Kelly's a foxy mother of 2, beautiful wife, amazing artist, phenomenal business woman. We jammed for this Christmas-ish wedding in Snohomish. She had all bases covered, I was second shooting for fun. As I drove up during that afternoon, the brownish-green meadows were already frosted over!
Bless Desiree's heart she was standing in this weather with nothing on her shoulders!!! She was all of 100lbs. soaking wet.
She toughed it out in the name of pictures, but if we could've had it any other way...heat would've been nice.
On Saturday, I originally planned to enjoy weekend doing nothing. Guilt & boredom crept up on me. Dawne on me that just like athletes practice all the time, I don't see why I shouldn't do the same to improve, which is why its nice to have friends who let you tag along! Thanks Kel!
I also shot RAW for this wedding, which I normally don't do.Yaddah Yaddah, its still easier for me to shoot JPEG and get the colors I want straight out of the camera looking exactly the way I want them especially considering the volume of images. Just thinking out loud here!
here's a little sum-sum for your wedding-aholics...

This is something I saw JC do one time, I'd love to incorporate these portraits in the future. Don't you think it makes sense to photograph the bridal party individually-You never know when you'll need a good photo of yourself, right?

Notice how all of us are dressed in at least 3 layers while the bride is wearing light fabrics in the middle of December?!!
Last but not least...THE LEGENDARY.....

No comments: