Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Jimmy & KK


























A Tuesday photoshoot with 2 models! I dig Kaitlin's exotic Chinese+Euro look, in contrast to Jimmy's all-american Hollywood smile. Seems like everytime I shoot with Jimmy, his clothes fall off!! No doubt, its a treat, but I tease him about it. They invited me to tex-mex after the picture-taking where we cracked jokes and enjoyed good convo. I've never seen anyone finish a plate that large! Don't feed the models! For the curious ones who have asked about color lately: I shoot JPEG and set my Canon 5D to soak up the colors in-camera. Not much post-processing is needed other than basic skin retouch and levels bump, sometimes special effects are warranted. Without over-working images, I love the boutwell's PS actions: my fave is called "oh, snap." Also, up until recently I didn't process images using actions. I dug into photoshop after a workshop in April. For whatever reason I never cared much for PS until I witnessed the capabilities....a powerful tool!

No comments: