Sunday, November 04, 2007

MK's album design

Marisa & Kanishka are very special to me! They're clever, intelligent, and completely devoted to each other no matter the distance. For now, Marisa resides in Korea, with Kanishka in D.C. I love them dearly!Their families & friends are too cool for words!

This design includes a lot more B&W than my usualy pepper & salt. Its the most euphoric feeling to shoot a wedding with extra permissions & VIP access! M & K gave me thumbs up to do my thing. Special priveledges include seeing mom with a turban/towel while she sewed Marisa's veil, eating breakfast/lunch/dinner with the the bridal party from Vietnam, Mexico, UK and Korea. It was so much more than simple photographer access, they allowed me IN their lives like family, on their wedding day(s). It was a 2-day celebration. If you're reading this, I can't wait to see you again soon! I'm visint you in Jamaica next year! So sorry about the mix up with album chronology, Blogger is especially difficult to sort with so many images below...

No comments: