Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Monday night matinee:

Ray took me to watch American Gangster. The movie stars Denzel Washington & Russel Crowe!!! I'm a sucker for a good Denzel movie. This one was no exception!
Check out the official website here:
www.americangangster.net

I love ganster and spy plots. Or a slapstick comedy. Any genre that falls between is not my thing. A bad movie is just a waste of time. American Gangster gripped me so much, that towards the end when the plot thickened every second, my heart started to race like a guinea pig on a spinning wheel. It reminds me of reading a book where your eyes dart back and forth and you read as fast as you can as the tension grows and you realize there's only 3 pages left until the end of the book....how could it all wrap up in 3 pages?!?!! Same scenario at the movie theater.

Excellent flick, I highly recommend! Hurry up and go see it! I can't say much more without ruining it for you. In case anyone cares to know, my top fave actors are:
Denzel
Matt Damon
Mark Wahlberg (hubba hubba)
Vin Diesel
Jamie Foxx




1 comment:

rakethetable said...

You've been tagged.


http://rakethetable.blogspot.com/