Wednesday, September 13, 2006









For those of you out there in blog world, these are a few pictures my amazing assistant, Ray, stole while I wansn't paying attention! The wedding snapshot of me on the stairs looks completely staged, but I'm sure I was brainstorming about the next group of shots! I absolutely love what I do! People ask me all the time, "so how do you sum up your style?" I would say two words sums up my style: gourmet bubblegum. We're fancy and professional, but fun! Our logo looks like a mix between an olive and a gumball, come to think of it! As a photographer, I get excited when people to feel comfortable enough that they relax in front of the camera, and let the main character "LOVE" take center stage! By all means, we don't run around like clowns with our noses painted red, but its important to us that our clients don't feel the stress of their BIG DAY, well, at least not during the photography portion!

No comments: