Sunday, September 17, 2006






Cheers to Crystal & Joey! These lovebirds tied the knot September 16th. Here are a few snaps from their wedding held in Tacoma with the reception in Puyallup. I remember their personalities vividly on the day they came for a wedding consultation early spring. They were bubbly, excited, eager to tell me about the details of their proposal and wedding! I knew right away that we had a great connection and they had a strong love for each other. We had such a great time it felt like we were old friends, but in reality we were meeting for the first time.Love truly makes people feel welcome and radiates! Crystal and Joey glowed yesterday, all day long, more so after the limo ride....they had tons and tons of guests surrounding them, congratulating them throughout the day. Crystal's vows included the phrase "you are my sunshine." Enjoy the photos and congrats!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

April:
Thank you for such a great day!
You are fantastic and the photos are beautiful, I could cry again when I look at them.
Loni(M.O.B.)
Mother of the Bride