Wednesday, January 02, 2008

How NOT to treat a customer

Customer service is extremely important to me, I'm careful who I give my business to. Life is too short to pay for bad service.

story: I requested information from this website company I've decided to launch with. Mistake #1 . Why? No returned coorespondance for weeks. If its one thing I can't stand, its flakey people. These web gurus never answered my emails, no phone number is listed, so I just fired off emails backdating to Dec 19th, as often as I could to various addresses on their site, hoping to get in contact with ONE human being. I waited. And waited. And waited. If they didn't have such great websites, I would go elsewhere.

At long last, this morning I get a note from the project director, whom I have never spoken with (hence no phone number listed on their site) and i LOVE her snide approach. This tells me that I can take my business elsewhere and give them the finger.

**
April,
I emailed you yesterday why are you telling our support team you have not been contacted. Did you and I not speak late last night during my time off .Let me know maybe you are a different April Greer.

Signed xxxx**

Here's me giving them the finger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what company you must be talking with! ;)