Monday, April 23, 2007

Fabulous E-sessions

Meet Cathy + Erwin from Chicago!

They flew in late Friday evening and conducted the most intensive wedding planning weekend ever known to human beings! It including engagement video, e-session with April, wedding site visititation, etc.

I think they slept for all of 15 minutes in 48 hours! Their glam wedding is in the San Juan's this summer, yee-haw!


I love the lighting & architecture in Tacoma! Cathy & Erwin radiate very happy wedding vibes!

And after all that beautiful sunshine and walks on the beach, it rained!!! Hey, I aim to please!


Meet Allison + Doug


She warms up to the camera reeaaally well. It was so easy, I could've photographed this couple with my eyes closed. We had a little bite of lunch before the shooting began and totally had a blast shooting- its great meeting people you can imagine yourself friends with!


A little bit of creativity here...




What a whirlwind weekend, my legs are sore!
There were a few other shoots on Sunday afternoon, but I'm unable to share them,because its top secret Mother's Day stuff. Overall, what a fantastic weekend, so many cool people to work with and lots of talking. It was a real nail-biter for weather conditions, but weather-shmeather, its all in the bag!

This might be the last blog post until Thursday because I'm out of town (out of sight out of mind!) at the Susan Stripling workshop. Check her out: www.susanstripling.com Phenomenal photographer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great photos April! Our e-session was the best part of our whirlwind wedding planning weekend. You definitely know how to capture the moment. I can't wait to see how all the other photos turn out!

...

I know, right?!